Join us for a fun and FUNdraising, informative afternoon, where you will be able to meet the team members of Chamco Spokes and learn why they are passionate about fundraising for this cause. You will also learn about multiple sclerosis and how it affects Canadians, and hear from the MS Society of Canada and what they do.
Musical performances brought to you by Music4MS Foundation! Photo Booth Provided by Mojo Photos!
You will be able to participate in a silent auction, 50/50 draw, ballon pop . All money raised will go towards the teams fundraising efforts for the 2019 MS Bike Leduc-Camrose ride. The team has a goal of raising $7500, and need your help and participation to get there!
Some ballon pop and silent auction items include:
- a 1 or 2 night stay with Fenwick Vacation Rentals in Canmore Alberta worth $400
- 1 month unlimited membership at Orange Theory Fitness worth $225
- Bowling and billiards at Gateway Entertainment for a party of 10 worth $300
- a 10 pass class and massage at Propel Sports Physical Therapy worth $300
- a 3 day car rental from Enterprise worth $250
- gift cards for restaurants and bars throughout Edmonton, West Edmonton Mall passes, locally made products, concert tickets and more!
Along with fundraising efforts, the team has been training hard indoors over the winter for this event...just ask them how much effort it is to train for the 180Km 2-day ride!
To RSVP, please click this link through EventBrite, attendance is FREE!
***Minors are welcome***
If you are unable to attend but would still like to donate, please click this link!
Please share this event with your friends and family. We hope to see you there!
Chamco Spokes & River City Revival House!